1. The big mirror over our dining table, in two shades of wood stain (neither of which match our wood table & chairs) that I've lugged around for four years... has received new life! Gold & glorious.
but he's yet to notice the burned out lightbulb above.
2. I "made" a runner for our table with a piece of burlap I've had stuffed under the guest bed for months and a 'new' old strip of lace I found at an antique store last weekend... and topped it with a cute fall display.
3. An old "blah" lamp that has been looming (unplugged, even) in a corner of the living room... shows off with a new hue & schnazzy shade!
before & after!
4. I swapped out the nasty silver-metallic pulls on our bedroom closet doors, for colorful ones with lots of character! A teeny $10 upgrade that seems to make all the difference~
before & after!
I am feeling quite productive having finished a few little projects around here, but the *list* remains long and lovely! Here are a few things I'm looking forward to working on in the upcoming week(s):
1. turning an old window that we replaced in our house last summer into a piece of fun wall art
2. creating a fun photo-wall behind our couch
3. making two paintings to replace the old pictures from HomeGoods I bought out of decorating-desperation when we first bought our house.
4. paint/refinish our front door, decorate for fall!
5. make curtains for the living room
6. update/re-do the shades on our chandeliers
7. find/attempt a slipcover for our massive, very red sectional
I'm going to go brew another pot of delicious life-nectar
you all have yourselves a very lovely afternoon!