For the past few weeks I have been on my own little "Soul Searching" journey as part of the 31day Challenge . This has been an incredible time of growth and discovery as I've spent my days immersed in creative projects, self-reflection, observation, and determination. My goal at the end of this challenge was to have a better understanding of who I am, deep-down, and how I want to live my life in order to better pursue the things that are most important to me.
While all of the making and creating has been an absolute blast, they have not shaped or defined who I truly am nearly a fraction as much as the greatest factor in my every day life:
my best friend.
my true soul mate.
It's also the first day of November (already!) which means our 3-year anniversary is coming up in a few weeks! So today I would like to dedicate my 29th-challenge-day to this man, for whom I am more and more grateful everyday...
and here are a few of the reasons why:
1. He is the best travel buddy.
2. He patiently holds my coffee, in the rain, in a ridiculous plastic poncho, so I can take photos every 30 seconds while traveling.
3. He patiently poses for pictures while wearing said ridiculous poncho. (and at most other times too)
4. He's way more photogenic than I am... even in ponchos. (hence 3 poncho-photos)
4. He's the King of the Road (trips).
5. He has a Coastal Soul.
6. Did I mention he's a great travel buddy? (Even after 23 hours of flying)
7. He looks great in tank tops.
8. Well... he looks great in anything.
9. He visits museums with me.
10. He is a good sport.
"For whatever souls are made of... his and mine are the same"
*Happy November to you all!*
Hope this month brings you lots opportunities to love on those around you!