~five little peeks into this past week~
1. The gorgeous and gutsy Etta James passed away this morning.
~rest in peace, sassy Miss Peaches~
2. We finished hanging crown molding in our living room and bedroom.
The contractor was cute and all, but I prefer my house (and husband!) not covered in sawdust.
3. I took everything out of my closet (again)... then put it all back (again).
4. I found this awesome feather randomly in a Nordstrom dressing room.
5. I'm convinced the animals had a wild party last night while we were sleeping...
they're all having a hard time waking up it seems.
Especially Logan... Waking up in the kitchen sink (again)? Not one of his proudest moments.
Happy Weekend, folks!
x o x o