1. What are your biggest goals for 2012? One of my biggest goals for 2012 is really coming to know and appreciate myself. Being a newlywed and moving to a whole new state can be very intimidating. It's like starting kindergarten all over again, with trying to understand your surroundings, learning how to do new things, and making friends. I really hope I can just become more confident in the person that I am becoming, a grown-up. Yikes!
2. 10 things we'd find if we randomly emptied our your purse? License, credit / debit cards, gift cards, old bulletin papers, an itinerary for Sundance, chapstick, red lipstick, hair pins, change, and my iPhone. I can't go anywhere without my iPhone.
3. Top 5 most-played songs on iTunes? Jeff Buckley's "Lover, You Should've Come Over", The Beatles' "Blackbird", Cake's "Short Skirt/Long Jacket", Alanis Morissette's "You Oughta Know", and *NSYNC's "I Want You Back".
4. If you were given a round trip ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go, why? There are so many beautiful places in the world that I am just dying to experience first hand, but if I could only go one place I would have to choose Norway. My family is originally from there, and deep in the outskirts there is a road named after my family that I have always wanted to see. When it comes down to it, it's all about family and knowing where you come from.
. . .
1. What are your biggest goals for 2012? Getting 500+ followers on my blog...no seriously ;) And (and probably more importantly) raising a healthy, beautiful baby girl in a way that is pleasing to the Lord.
2. 10 things we'd find if we randomly emptied out your purse? My purse is now officially a diaper bag and a cute one at that! If you emptied it you'd find...diapers (of course), gum, lip balm, a passport form (just picked it up for the little one), a starbucks receipt, a hooter-hider, JoAnn's coupons, headphones minus the mp3 player..., and a list of upcoming new mom's classes at the hospital...and that just about sums me up!
3. Top 5 most played songs on iTunes? Well, aside from my Bieber Fever of course, I have Death Cab- I Will Follow You into the Dark, Ray LaMontagne- Empty & Jolene, Ellie Goulding- Your Song, Regina Spector - The Calcuation
4. If you were given a round trip ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go, why? Wow! This one is tough...probably Thailand. I have this romanticized idea of Thailand. It seems exotic and something I've never experienced. It would be where I'd chose to go this summer if it wasn't so far from Sweden which is not optional to skip this year. This baby's got to meet her family! I think I'd LOVE all the food...the vegetarian food anyway :) Asian food is my fav! Someday...someday. For now it looks like our next stops are going to be Iceland, Norway, Denmark, and Sweden. But don't think I'm looking for pity, I can't wait to explore these beautiful countries too!
. . .
City: Missoula, MT
1. What are your biggest goals for 2012? I would love to take my business to a whole new level of vintage goody-ness! Love more and try to be happy & positive at all times!
2. 10 things we'd find if we randomly emptied out your purse? Tons of USPS receipts, Burts Bees, red lipstick, Tide to Go (I'm sucha nerd), a mustard wallet stuffed full of cards & change, Newman's Own Ginger mints (my favorite), Marc Jacobs Daisy roll on perfume & a shopping list!
3. Top 5 most played songs on iTunes? Grizzly Bear - Knife, Coconut Records - West Coast, Bon Iver - Holocene, Lana Del Rey - Video games, She & Him - You really got a hold on me
4. If you were given a round trip ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go, why? Anywhere in Norway but I would to bring Donovan (my fiance) with me! I dream about it at least once a month and when I look at photos I'm completely mesmerized! I would travel around the country staying in a cozy cottages, shop for Scandinavian treasures & kayak the fjords!
. . .
Thanks for stopping by to meet my friends! Take a minute to visit each of their blogs to find out why they're awesome and awkward, what they did in the bathroom, and who they have a crush on!
x o x o